About Firebyte Games
Firebyte Games S.A. (“FIREBYTE GAMES” or „Firebyte”) develops and publishes game titles for mobile devices (each game title, “Title”).
We collect information in either of 2 ways:
Directly – from your device through the Titles. For this purpose, we engage with analytics partners that collect the information on our behalf.
Information Collection and Use
We do not collect or use information that identifies you personally (i.e., name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.). However, we do collect and process certain identifiers of our users as detailed below. Our business partners may also provide us with their personal contact details through our website for business use. We collect and process several different types of information about you, as follows:
Does Firebyte Games Collect My Financial Information When I Make In-App Purchases?
When you make in-app purchases in the our Games, we do not collect or have any access to your name and billing information. This information is collected and stored by your platform (Android’s Google Play) or your platform’s payment processor.
Use of Your Data by Third Parties
We also use these companies to automatically collect data from you, provided you gave your consent, when you use our apps in order to help us identify the advertising that are served to you and what you do after seeing those advertising. In addition, we share data with providers of analytic services which we use to analyze your use of our apps.
• Application usage, access and session times.
• Your viewing of and interactions with advertising.
• Device manufacturer, model and operating system.
• Device properties related to screen size and orientation.
• Mobile carrier.
• Country, time zone and local settings (country and preferred language).
• Network connection type and speed.
• IP address.
• Internet browser used to access the Services Identifier for advertisers (IDFA).
* [Google Play Services](https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
* [Google Analytics for Firebase](https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics)
* [Firebase Crashlytics](https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/)
* [One Signal](https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy)
Our products respect the privacy of children. We don’t collect personal Information from children with our mobile applications.
Our apps for children’s do not show Interest-based Advertising.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Our website and mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act („COPPA”).
In the event that a user identifies himself/herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or feedback, we will not collect, store or use and will delete in a secure manner any personal information of such a user.
We take care of filtering categories of sensitive and unsuitable ads for children. But rarely can an advertiser misclassify your ads, and this situation is beyond our reach.
This policy is effective as of 2018-03-18