Firebyte Games is a joint-stock company, recently listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, specialized in the development of games for mobile phones. The company was founded in 2018 and is based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Believing that good ideas come from great people with an outside-the-box mindset and a continuous thirst for knowledge, we gather the best team in order to make the best games.
- Defining, creating and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Active participating in the recruitment process: define strategies, drawing-up job descriptions, posting ads, sourcing, screening, interviews, feedback and offers;
- Being responsible for the day-to-day coordination of all HR policies and programs such as the on-boarding process, days off centralization, employees inquiries, medical check, SSM/PSI activities, compensation and benefits;
- Coordinating all HR record keeping and maintain active and terminated personnel files;
- Ensure the HR function is legally compliant in all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for professional advice, guidance and support of all performance management, grievances, absence, maternity/paternity, etc.
- Manage staff attendance, absence and holiday systems.
- Maintain and update the staff databases.
- Organizing team events, happy hours.
- At least 4 years experience in HR and/or administrative field in IT/Software company;
- University degree required (related field would be a plus);
- Knowledge in HR processes, practices and principles;
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools;
- Good knowledge and experience with cloud based document management platforms like Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.), OneDrive or other similar systems;
- Being able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work multitasking with minimal supervision;
- Detail & solution oriented;
- Fast learner and easy to adapt to new things;
- Attention to detail and good judgement;
- Previously worked in a creative business is a plus (but not essential);
- Confident, friendly, supportive, style of management;
- Experienced and skilled communicator;
- Understanding of current legislation and HR compliance.
In return you will be given:
- Industry leading salary (matching established and reputable studio rates throughout Europe)
- Health care plan 100% covered by the company
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Paid time off (sick days, public holidays and vacantions)
- Immediate starts can be accommodated (as can 1-3 month notice periods)
- A permanent and influential position with a growing team lead by industry veterans