Firebyte Games is currently looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our growing team.Believing that good ideas come from great people with an outside-the-box mindset and a continuous thirst for knowledge.
Our team is diverse and made up of industry veterans and experts in their field.
We are searching for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager (Mobile Gaming Industry, Outsourcing) to join our team and develop new business opportunities for Firebyte Games.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced, dynamic, motivated, high performing new Business Development professional, selling outsourcing and co-development solutions in his/her existing and worldwide network of game industry outsourcing managers, with a proven track record in the mobile gaming industry.
- Self-generating new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Generating and attending meetings with potential outsourcing or co-dev clients.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage, improve, and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture.
- Review contracts and documentation between Firebyte Games and potential clients.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Working closely with the CEO on a business growth strategy and then devising an action plan with goals and objectives
What you Bring to the Team:
- A proven track record within the mobile gaming industry.
- Confident in value based/consultative selling.
- A proven ability to self-generate client referrals and self-sourced leads.
- Deep knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Business intelligence.
- Communication and interpersonal abilities.
In return you will be given:
- Industry leading salary (matching established and reputable studio rates throughout Europe)
- Stock Option Plan based on performance
- Health care plan 100% covered by the company
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Paid time off (sick days, public holidays and vacantions)
- Private retirement plan
- Immediate starts can be accommodated (as can 1-3 month notice periods)
- A permanent and influential position with a growing team lead by industry veterans
Apply today with a recent CV